Saturday, October 30, 2010

The Beginning

My S10 in Blue
So this is my first post and i will be starting at the beginning of my project. This truck was originally my brother's until i purchased it from him for 1500$. I was 18 when i purchased this truck and it was my very first vehicle. When i purchased it there was no rear end as my brother had removed it for his new truck. This left me with a truck sitting on blocks that wasn't drive able. So the first thing i did was go to the junkyard and find a rear end that would fit. I ended up finding a 3.08 limited slip rear end and have been using it since. I drove the truck the way it currently looked for one summer and winter. After the winter the body on the truck was toast. There were holes in the floor and the cab corners and rockers were rusted out so i decided to take it upon myself to rebuild the truck. Since then i have done a lot of modifications to make this truck mine and to make it unique.